Please no bashing. In a idiotic scare!

Hello, id like to start out with my faimly is very strict and restricts me greatly from doing even simple things like going out with friends.

Due to this, i was homeschooled and never took a sex education class. Google is forbiden in the house. Thankfully, i have this app ( even if I had to lie to get it. They don't know theres a community thing on here. )

Well, my boyfriend was allowed over and usally, they are atleast pretty good at giving us space, as long as my door is open and i answer if they call my name.

Anyways; My boyfriend and I got a little.. frisky, and we began making out which led to, im embarrassed to say, dry humping.

We were both fully clothed. He was in boxers and cotten jeans. And i was in jeggings ( jean leggings ), regular thin spandex leggings and panties ( i usally wear leggings under my jeggings due to the seam rubbing against me. ) so in total there was 5 layers of clothing.

And i am honestly terrified that i could become pregnant now!

Our clothes never came off! He did not ejaculate but i know for sure he was pre - cumming because i atleast know pre - cum happens as soon as a man gets erect.

Im so scared that his pre cum could have seeped through and into me and his sperm could have seeped through and into me.

We dry humped for about.. 15 minutes straight. Worst of all, I was ovulating that day, or so my app told me.

But as i stated, our clothes NEVER came off.

I am honestly so terrified and I am so sorry for sounding absolutely ridiculous. But this is the only place i have to come to seek help. If i asked my parents.. well, i wouldnt have a boyfriend, a phone, or a life outside the house anymore.

So please, please help me!

What is my chance of pregnancy from this? Is it around a 50% chance? Or a 20% chance? Im so scared ill become pregnant from this!

Please educate me on this. Thank you.