SAHM 🤷🏻‍♀️

L 🤰🏻 • •Heart belongs to a state trooper 💙 •AGL 4-10-18 👶🏽💜🌈 •Bonus son- ELW 👦🏼💚 •EJW 6-2-20💓👶🏻

I’m currently 17w1d with baby number 2. I have a 21 month old from a previous relationship and my husband has a 6 year old from a previous relationship. We are happily married and excited for our new little one. He’s a state trooper and by no means are we rich but he makes decent money and will also be getting a raise in July. I currently work full time billing insurance for a mental health facility (the pay sucks) so we sat down and figured up our bills and child care cost and all and we’d actually save more money if I quit work and just be a SAHM. I’m due for my 2nd c-section June 9th but starting in March I’m going to go ahead and start staying home.

I’ve worked since I was 16 years old and I’m now 25 so being at home with the kids full time will be a huge adjustment for me but I’m super excited for the quality time and plus it benefits us financially.. I’m just looking for some advice from other SAHM’s on how to adjust to it. TIA ☺️