Right side cramping

Ra

Hey everyone, I've been having some weird pain since about 2am this morning. Background info: currently 21 weeks pregnant.

I woke up in the middle of the night when I rolled to my right side with intense lower abdominal cramping. Rolled back over to my left side and repositioned myself- pain went away mostly. Woke up this morning and any time I position myself in a certain way, it hurts again. Especially bringing my right knee up to my chest. I've felt pressure and like I could have a bowel movement all day (but no bowel movement has helped).

I don't think it's appendicitis because when I press on the spot that hurts (to the right of my belly button) it hurts worst when I press and goes away when I take my hand away. My understanding of appendicitis is that the pain radiates after removing your hand. Also, I've had no fever, nausea, vomiting, etc.

I've had some pretty intense heartburn this evening... And the pain is still there. Feels like I need to burp but can't. Don't know if those two things are related or not.

I called the triage nurse today and he said it sounded like round ligament pain. I had some of this in the first trimester, and it feels nothing like that. This pain is very deep and in a very specific spot on my right side.

If it's still going tomorrow I might call again and try to be seen before the weekend. Any ideas or any experience with this? This is my first pregnancy so I'm just nervous. Thanks in advance!