Dying hair twice in 24 hours?

More than three months ago, I dyed my dirty blonde hair dark brown with an at home kit. I had never dyed my hair before, and I didn’t use a bleach to do it. I didn’t use a color safe shampoo afterwards, so it all washed out, except for the ends, which I just cut off anyways when I got my hair cut.

I was at the store today and I saw this really pretty dark mauve color - like darker than my natural hair color - with good reviews online, so I bought a box of it and a box of a bright color lift blonde to lighten my now dark blonde hair, since the mauve seemed to look better on a brighter blonde. I know the best thing to do would be to use the bleach blonde, wait at least two weeks and deep condition in the meantime, and then apply the mauve, but I reeeeeaaalllyyy don’t want bleach blonde hair - I’m super pale and it wouldn’t look good. Since my hair is really healthy, would it be so bad to use the bleach blonde at night, deep condition, and then apply the mauve in the morning? Or would all my hair fall out?