Frustrated and confused

Megan

I had a positive LH surge on the January 2nd, and then about 12ish hours later I had slight cramping and felt like when I ovulate. We had sex the 1st, 2and, 3rd, and 4th.

On the 13th I started cramping, and it felt like I was actually about to start my period. So I put on a pad waiting for it. It never showed. The cramping lasted a few days on and off. On the 20th I took a pregnancy test, it was negative.

Slight tmi, but before my periods I always have diarrhea. Right now I'm extremely constipated. Like EXTREMELY.

I woke up on the 22nd with bad tailbone pain.

I have had bad joint pains. I almost rolled my ankle at work just standing up, and my knee hurts SO BAD.

I'm slightly nauseous and dizzy, but that's normal for me, I have daily headaches/migraines. I have had different headaches than normal, but I dont read to much into those since I have daily headaches, and they change from time to time.

Do you guys think I'm just symptom spotting?

I'm currently 22dpo, and 7 days late now. I've taken a few different pregnancy tests the last week, and each one has been negative. I feel like in going out of my mind. I just want to know what is going on, and to just start my period so we can start trying again.