Not baby related, but I just got an interview for my dream job!

em • 🐥

I’m a teacher in Arizona and currently don’t like the school or situation I’m in with my current workload.

In December, on a whim, I applied for a special education position at an international school in England. I fit the job description to a T. It’s a position for a learning support (resource teacher) for middle grades and the teacher must have experience with one-to-one devices (iPads). I was a resource teacher for three years and currently have an #ipadclassroom. When I read the job description, I couldn’t believe it!

The school is over 30% American students and they want teachers that know the American system well. I had basically given up getting an interview because it had been enough, but on Thursday I got an email from the Head of School and they want to interview me right away! The Skype interview is scheduled at 6:45 am on Tuesday morning!

This would be my dream job if I were to get it. My husband agrees as well, and would watch the baby at home if we were to move. Just posting this here because I need all the good vibes I can get! My dream has never been so close.