What are those meatballs?

Kelly

Asked hubby if he would like me to make something for him to take into the guys at work on Super Bowl Sunday, of course he said YES! He said a snack-ey item maybe deviled eggs (mine are awesome😬) I told him I wanted to make something hot, since they work on airplanes and will be in and out of the hangar all night in the cold weather. He said meatballs! So my question is you know those yummy meatballs in that brown sauce that you find at Super Bowl parties, baby showers, potlucks and that type of thing?!?! (Not Swedish or Italian style) Idfk what that sauce is! I love them but haven’t made them and am looking for a recipe, however after sifting through google for it, can’t find one that isn’t Italian style. Are those things bbq or teriyaki or something else? I know I’ve had them with pineapple bits in the sauce before but that wasn’t my fav and wouldn’t include it, made them more sweet n sour instead of tangy. Any help would be Amazing, if you have a recipe, it’d be even better!!!! Or even just the name you call the darn meatball dish😂😂