I wanted to post this on Facebook but I just couldn't

Courtney

PLEASE KEEP IN MINE I HAVE A LEARNING DISABILITY WITH READING AND WRITING THIS DOSE NOT MAKE ME STUPID I JUST HAVE BAD GRAMMAR.

Ps I'm not using this as an excuse either.

I'm honestly happy for everyone having a baby 👶 or had a baby but at the same time I'm annoyed because no one has recognized that I also was pregnant I was pregnant three times last year and I also had a baby that sadly didn't make it so I feel left out and sad my mental state has burned out in sadness in 2019 and my body has taken a beating to the point were I have to wait a year to see even if kids are possible so I'm split between sadness and jealousy but also happiness to see my friends and family getting their miracles I'm not making this post for pity or attention( it's sad I have to say that cause people always talk🙄) I just haven't said anything about it cause I wasn't ready to talk about things yet but it is hard when you feel alone and no one understands because I feel like I'm missing out and I dont want my friends that are having babies think I'm ignoring them I'm just not mentally their yet. congratulations to all the new moms I'm so happy for you 👶

I couldn't post this because I dont want to steal anyone's thunder I just needed to get things off my chest