Husband is a jerk!!!

So I was making my daughters lunch today during their nap they are 2 and 3 years old, my husband came home from work exactly when I put them to bed so he got to take a nap and so then I got up to make them their lunch and they wake up so I asked my husband can you go get them out of their crib while I’m making them their food and I see 10 minutes go by and the girls are still crying and he is still sleeping and I’m getting annoyed, I go into the room really quick to turn on the lights and take the blanket off and tell him to please go get the girls, I’m 32 weeks pregnant and I take care of them all day and take insulin and had two csection already so my stomach is sore to take the girls out of the crib, and I ended up making their food and the poor babies cried for like 25 minutes while I was making the food and then I went to go get them, then my husband got mad at me and wanted me to apologize because I took the blanket off of him, I told him fine I will but you apologize to your daughter for letting them cry for so long and he said no only you have to apologize to me this is all your fault, and he started calling me lazy and I know I don’t do as much but being 32 weeks pregnant taking care of two kids I’m exhausted and don’t clean as much, sorry for ranting I just needed to talk for a bit he makes me so mad sometimes and now I want to cry