Should i confront him, or just let things be?

So Im now 15 weeks pregnant. I was not trying to get pregnant nor did I want to but here we are. The father and I were just hooking up, we were friends with benefits I guess you can say. Before I found out I was pregnant (i found out kind of late i guess at 11 weeks) we would talk all day everyday. I mean he would message me back right away unless he was at work and even then he would make sure to reply whenever he was on break. We would talk until we fell asleep. About anything and everything, not just sex. I would see him a lot too.

After I found out I waited a week to tell him as I was considering my options and then I wanted to make sure everything was fine since I found out so late and one of the side effects of my birth control was that there’s a higher risk of ectopic pregnancy if you do get pregnant on it. After I made my decision and i found out everything looked fine and how far along i was, i told him. It was only a week after i found out so it’s not like I kept it from him. I told him I was keeping it , but he didnt have to be involved in any way not even financially. He insisted that he was going to be involved as he couldn’t just have a kid out there without being in their life. I let him know it was completely up to him. The next day we went to the drive in and everything seemed normal.

But that was three weeks ago. Now he hardly messages me, and if he does it’s like one word replies. He doesn’t mention anything about me being pregnant and he basically ignores me. Even if he posts something he doesnt reply to me, and I’m starting to get annoyed. I know we aren’t together but it’s as if hes going out of his way to ignore me ever since I told him. we used to talk all day, and now I’m lucky if he messages me once a day. I get people get busy but its more than that. I dont know if im even right to feel this way or if im overreacting. He’s the one that said he wanted to be involved even in the pregnancy. Should I confront him and ask him about it or let things be? I dont mind doing this alone but i would rather he be upfront about it than ignore me

Vote below to see results!