is this the right thing to do? What would you do

I live in a one bedroom with my fiancé and it’s kinda small. I had a lab already Labrador Retriever and we decided to get a puppy as a play mate for him because he is around 2. We got a Golden puppy and within three weeks I found out I was pregnant. Now on our head is two big dogs and a infant in a one bedroom may not work out too well. My lab is super calm and loving and the golden is always trying to jump him and leave marks all over him and biting and growling. I know he may trying to play but my lab is always centered in the crate because of this. He seems annoyed and depressed. We are thinking of rehoming puppy because if he can take down a 80 pound lab he’ll try to do the same to a baby. I feel bad at the same time because some people are labeled irresponsible when they give a dog away. Advice? It’s also for our family because i’m scared for the baby. I didn’t know I was pregnant when I got the pup. Advice no rude comments please. Mind you it’s a small one bedroom. Thank you. What would you do?