I find out he has been cheating on me with 10+ women for the past 4 years 1 month after our wedding

Do

The title says it all. I am devastated. I have dating him for 4 years. There were many things gas that made me doubt throughout our relationship but he always told me I was crazy and that made me feel guilty for not trusting him enough. He told me a small lie yesterday which bothered me because it was a lie he didn’t have to tell. I know his phone password without him knowing so I checked his phone. At first I didn’t see anything. Then I checked My eyes only on Snapchat. Two videos of naked women coming out of his bathroom. The same room and bed we had sex. I went through his Whatsapp, Instagram, everything. He was picking up girls here and there, having sex with some and lied to me all along. I am denial right now but I know it’s true. We married a month ago after dating for 4 years. I feel num right now. I confronted him about it. At first he absolutely denied, until I showed him the proof. I had recorded the video with my phone.

I believed every lie he told me for 4 years. His excuse was that he is a man who has needs. We were in a long distance relationship for almost 3 years. Not once did I ever cheat on him.

I had my doubt with one girl and he made me think I was the crazy one. Told me nothing happened when he actually slept with her two times.

We have been living in the same city for 1 year now and the last time he cheated was in November a few days after my birthday.

I am just devastated, totally numbed by the pain. This just hurts.