Dear soulmate

I wanted to say thank you. First time we could of hook up. I deny you cause I didn't want to broke the one i thought i be together. I thought I was done looking. But the man i give everything take a lot for me. My pride, my hope, my trust, and future with him. But then you come back into my life. Not the way i want to meet you. But we connect again. The first time we made love. I thought this was going be a one time stand. Then it keep going with you touching, holding, and making me feel like i was in space. Dancing with you. I couldn't stop being with you. I couldn't stop not touching you. The moment i know i stay the night with you. I knew it was over with that man. And you shouldn't leave no one else for anyone else. But everything felt right. The way how a girl should be show love. And how you tell your future with me. And we wasn't together yet. I love you so much. Thank for saving me. Believe in me, the laughs i was supposed to have. And the love i was give by you. I can't wait to see what the future hold for us. I can't wait to see our child. I love you.