Needing advice

what would be ur advise to me . I kinda already knew it was a crazy relationship due to how we met. My brother in law was locked up in prison & told me about my husband. we started talking and well hes originally from TExas. He moved over here with no family [just 1 uncle ,aunt and 2 cousins].

But they didnt have a good relationship.

Xmas 2017 he proposed.

He started drinking heavily . he beat me up on Jan 7,2018 i remember the date . because he was drunk and did coke and did not remember.

Jan 25 [ on my birthday] i find out im pregnant.

feb 14 [find out its twins]

& march 9 [we get married] the morning after our wedding he was facetiming some female from his hometown and she was showing him her boobs [she was pregnant , just like me also]

I stayed and we tried to fix it.

He then started getting the habit of leaving on weekends , our fights would be so bad to the point where my son was scared to be at home. He would cry to his dad that he didnt wanna come home.

i found out about multiple woman , maybe 15 or 20 if im not mistaken.

& some time during my pregnancy he kicked me in my stomach cause i caught him texting other females.

i left him because he almost killed our undaughters..

Thats when i found out that on xmas 2017 when he proposed to me , that a week before he did that he had a female from texas here with him. He used her for rent deposit and moved us into our home in Jan.

Xmas 2018 we went to tx . We go to a club and hes all hugged up with some girl and he leaves with her after telling the security to kick me out.

New years 2019 im on the road with my daughters and son cause of what he did when we went to the club and i find out hes with the girl from the facetime video.

He came back on my birthday we worked it out & whole time till june of 2019 multiple woman to where he got a girl from lamplighter pregnant but she had an abortion so she says.

a few months ago in september he left to texas cause he was tired of me and contacted the girl he had here before he proposed to me. Hes always runninng back to the same females.

in november he came back to MN and beat me up and pushed my son.

I know have a cps worker shes on my side trying to get him to stop his bs.

and i took him back. But yesterday he got mad cause my sons dad came to pick up my son and he says i always try to satisfy my sons dad by doing what he asks.

[Which was to go upstairs to my apt and get my sons phone so he can take it since the usually go up north to a cabin]

hes always telling me i need to learn to be a better wife , that i need to get professional help and make changes if i wanna be with him other wise ima lose him..

i feel so tired of trying to keep my family together. Beatings after beatings , him humiliating me , making me feel like im not good enough , saying im fat and also need to lose weight if i wanna be with him still . but yet the females hes messed with are like twice my size. And the reason he left to texas in september was cause his cousin accused him of sleeping with his other cousin. Which is gross.

so its like i want to keep trying for my family , but idk what his plans are. And i try talking to him but he starts telling me "are you really going to force me to be with you?" So when i start to leave him alone and just doing me [not texting or calling him at all] thats when he wants to come back . And if i say no he starts getting disrespectful and makes me feel like a shitty mom cause he says im break up our family.

the thing that hurts the most is that he will change for someone else and their kids. Making me feel like me and my daughters werent enough 😞

this friday he got upset cause my sons dad came to pick up my son and he asked me of i could go upstairs to get my sons phone. so i went and my husband said im always trying to please my sons dad.

I usually pick my husband up from work at 6:40 he gets off at 7. I text him" im here" and he comes out at 7 and tells me i got a uber.

And he left me and my daughters and he left in the uber.

i went out saturday to buffalo wild wings with two girl friends. And for some reason he called me asked what i was doing i told him and he told to me to drop my friends off and go back home. i didnt. and now hes saying hes done with me. That i didnt care about my family to stop texting or calling him.