Disappointed

Amber

So disappointed. My husband and I were so excited to get pregnant but we have so much stuff going on that I feel my husband is no longer excited bc it’s just making me “lazy”. We have a very active almost 5 year old and I am supposed to be packing up the house to move to the other house. But I’ve been so nauseated and tired that I feel like I make no progress at all.

Yesterday I painted my daughters room and it wrecked me. I was exhausted and sore. It made me cranky. Especially when our daughter was being a brat to me and talking back for no real reason and he wouldn’t even step in. But of course he had time to tell me how hormonal and cranky I am! He’s been going on about how I don’t feel like having sex right now and how all I wanted him for was his seed... and it doesn’t sound like joking, but I’m the one overreacting.

I just am upset bc I thought he’d be more excited this time. Instead all I have is high expectations and criticism when they aren’t met. I just needed somewhere safe to rant. We haven’t really told anyone yet.