Mom issues

So the other day my mom messaged me because a girl who lived in our neighborhood announced she was pregnant and that she was 6 weeks along. My mom proceeded to text me and tell me that is was SAD that I was 9 weeks and had only announced to my parents and husbands. And a small group of people close to us. But not my siblings. She then while we are waiting for our 9 week ultrasound if we lost the baby. I was so livid I began to ball in the waiting room. We were just trying to be responsible and wait longer just in case. I got so mad and texted I was done talking to her and she asked me why I was being so rude. I texted my dad to have him explain why that was not okay to say in a nice way because I would have blown up. Little did she know that we had lost our baby. And hearing this while my whole world Is turned into a nightmare hurt so bad. I don’t believe anyone should ever ask a pregnant lady if her baby died. I told my dad that we did lose the baby and for him to tell her since telling everyone makes it worse. Especially right after. Well my mom hasn’t even apologized. Like am I wrong for thinking she should, I don’t. Want to see her face. I’m so mad. Is it bad to take a break for a while from family. I love my dad and want to see him so I’d hate to. But I can’t even think about being around her