Even in this dark season, HE. IS. STILL. GOOD.

It’s been a tough few days. We found out we were pregnant with our first baby a few days ago. We’ve been trying for 7 months, which I know is a drop in the bucket for some, but in the first 6 months I only had 2 cycles, so we’ve been frustrated knowing that we didn’t even have a chance of getting pregnant until we figured it out. We had some testing done and I started Femara this month. It wasn’t what we planned or what we envisioned this journey would look like, but we were excited to move forward. When we saw 2 pink lines after only 1 month of the treatment, it felt like we had finally gotten through the test God had given us. We had grown stronger, we had trusted His timing, and now he was rewarding us for our patience. Unfortunately, just 2 days after the positive test, I woke up to find that we were losing the pregnancy. We are disappointed, devastated, confused, a little angry. We went to service this morning and I knew it would be hard. It’s all so fresh still. We opened service with a reminder from our pastor that regardless of the season we are walking through, He is still good. He is still with us. I don’t know if I’ll ever understand why or if it’ll ever feel ok, but I’m doing my best to trust. Praying for everyone else going through a hard season right now ❤️