Not that I want a boyfriend but just something to hang out with

I think it’s definitely too soon to have a boyfriend we have only been separated since December but someone to hang out with and just go to the movies would be nice someone to talk to or text every once in a while I’ve tried hanging out with friends they’re super busy with their own lives and kids I can expect them to drop everything for me my parents of been my rock for me and my two kids but there’s only so much they make and take my parents I mean but when the kids go with their dad I am literally by myself doing nothing the whole time I’ve been trying to pick up a hobby again it’s been nice to be able to crochet again but I would just like someone to hang out with that is not my family I plan on going back to school so I can support me and my kids I start in June and going back to work right now really isn’t an option because I have no one to take care of my kids daycare is way too expensive I don’t get that much in child support since my ex husband doesn’t make that much money I was a stay at home mom we lived on a very tight budget because the cost the daycare was literally almost my whole salary he’s the one who forced me to stay home even though at the time I made more money than him he said it be best for our kids to have their mom and then in December he told me he had a girlfriend because I had changed too much that I was no longer the person he married he said the last 2 to 3 years of our relationship he felt like we were just roommates and that was it and the only thing that is changed in the last 2 to 3 years is that we had kids back to back he couldn’t handle not being the center of attention anymore he’s just a selfish bastard but I will move forward with my kids and making some money on the side being a seamstress out of my moms house so at least I have some cash flow but still I’m just very lonely