Dynamic cervix

Veronica

Hi ladies, I am exactly 23 +1 weeks today with fraternal twins. I found out at 21 and 4 days that I had a dynamic cervix meaning my cervix is opening and closing on its own and that it went from 4cm to 2 cm. My doctor put me on bed rest until then he also has me scheduled to come in Monday to look at my cervix again to get an idea of what it is doing. Do you think when he noticed it right there and then he should have started treatment? He said he didn’t want to “jump the gun”. My gender reveal is today and of course I will be sitting the entire time ... I get so scared at night, that’s when i feel all the movement and pressure.

UPDATE:

As I have mentioned I have a dynamic cervix. I was 4cm originally, last checked I was at 2. My doctor sent me home on bed rest and said let’s check back in a week. Once I returned in a week, he advised my cervix was still where it was the week before. He then put me on progesterone suppositories 200 milligrams vaginally and more modified bed rest. I’ve been taking them since Monday so 3 nights so far. I do moderately move around for myself, my boyfriend does not live with me. Last night after I ate I was extremely full by the way & both babies were extremely active. I got up to go pee, I usually keep some tissue there to save my underwear. I looked at the tissue it was yellowish/light green and slimy. I then wiped and saw light pink blood. I peed then continued to wipe until I got all the slimy stuff out. I did not see anymore light pink blood after this. Is this alarming? Should i report this? Does it mean anything?

UPDATE:

I’m still counting down the days to vitality! No major change expect babe A keep hitting his head on my cervix at night scaring the crap Out of me! And I’m moody from

The progesterone