I feel like I can’t do this anymore

Cassie

I feel like I’m just slowly dying. I stay up until like midnight and then wake up at 5am, I drink monsters practically daily, and the past couple of weeks I’ve been eating about 1meal a day and some snacks.I’m a senior in high school and I’m just done with life in general. My parents can be quite toxic and manipulative, so I end up having a lot of stress from them.I also babysit(nanny) every weekday. I cook dinner every night, clean the house, and help my siblings with homework. I try to talk to talk to my parents about my stress/depression, but they end up getting mad because “I’m blaming them” for how I feel. I have cut myself every year of high school(which they don’t know about) and I told myself I wasn’t going to senior year... but it’s just so hard. I have so much stress and tension, that I don’t know what to do or how to release it. I’ve already had 2 panic/anxiety attacks just this month. I skipped school yesterday because I felt so numb that I couldn’t get out of bed.... I just don’t know what to do.