What should I do?

I’m not sure what to do, and need some advice.

I recently had my daughter at the end of December prematurely due to preeclampsia. She’s doing extremely well in the NICU and my husband and I are patiently awaiting the day they say she’s ready to come home. My big concern is what happens once she’s home.

When she’s sent home, I plan on using all of my vacation time (2 weeks) to be with her until I have to go back to work. My husband has a whole month of paternity time left to be with her. Once my husband goes back to work, he wants his aunt and her husband to watch our daughter. I wouldn’t have a huge problem with this if it weren’t for them already having 3 little ones to look after. And I know people are capable of watching babies and are able to care for them as if they were their own, but I also know not everyone can be trusted and that’s what scares me to the point of anxiety.

When I was younger, I was sexually molested by my mom’s ex-husband, then later by a babysitter’s son and then later after that he by another babysitter’s young neighbor.

To say I have trust issues would be an understatement.

We don’t have any other options besides my husband’s aunt and husband at this time.

So I guess I’m asking: should I stay at the job I currently have, that I like and have only been at for 8 months? OR should I find a work-from-home job that would allow me to be with her constantly? OR should I get a nighttime job so that I can be with her during the day and my husband can be with her at night? OR something I haven’t thought about yet?