Update- ultrasonography

Lilly • 30 𖣔 Wife to the best husband 𖣔 Mother to my 12 year old son and 17 month old daughter𖣔 A caring physician to the world 𖣔 TTC baby 3

Hey guys! So I had an IUD removal done Jan 14. Got my period Jan 16. Lasted for three days and then TTC. Found out I was pregnant on Feb 13th. I am about 5 weeks now. I went in for transvaginal sonogram on 2/18. They didn’t see anything as I was 4 week and 5 days. My HCG was 442. They found a suspicious cyst like structure near my c section scar ( I have a 11 years old boy), which they think can be a sac. I went in again today at 5 weeks, and they still didn’t see anything and my HCG was 682. They still see that cyst like structure. They have me in the beta list and want to rule out ectopic. I am so scared guys :( I have no pain or bleeding or any signs. I feel so pregnant. My boobs are sore. I have Back aches I just want it to be in the right place. Do you think it’s too early to see anything at this point? Maybe it is a cyst and my baby will show up in a few days. I really need hope