Bottle refusal

Shanna • Huge family.

Is anyone else’s baby absolutely positively refusing bottles, or am I the only lucky one? I have no idea what to do. I took 12 weeks FMLA, and that’s over in 2 weeks. I need to give my employer 2 weeks notice if I need to go PRN for a while. Is there a trick I haven’t tried? I introduced a bottle at 2 weeks. She took a bottle a day for a few weeks, and a little over a month old... she decided she WAS NOT taking a bottle anymore. I’ve tried every brand bottle, leaving the house while it’s attempted to be given, different positions of being held, warming the bottle nipple, etc. I even tried waiting it out until she was hungry enough to give in, but my mom texted after 3 hours and said she’d been trying for almost an hour at that point and it was obvious it wasn’t happening. She kind of freaks out when the bottle comes close to her at this point. I need some suggestions I haven’t thought of, advice for how long this will last, etc? Please and thank you. (Luckily I’m still breastfeeding my 2 yo and the bottle of pumped milk that she’s refusing daily just goes in a sippy cup and isn’t wasted)