Just love

Separa

I spoke to escalate a gentleman who was trying to get his financial statements so that he can finance for a house. He volunteered why he needed it said he promised his daughter he’d get them a house again after her mom left. I quickly think dang, “mommy left.” I helped him with what he needed. He went on about his daughter being such a great kid and he later revealed that his wife died of cancer and got so choked up he could barely talk I tried to console him and had told him that he had a forever guardian angel and there is peace in that. My heart broke he just kept crying it was the saddest thing listening to a grown man sobbing for his wife he kept saying she has no more pain and that all he needed to do is get that house for his poor daughter who also always cries for her mommy. He said he just holds her tight and say it’s ok to cry and let it out. His friends he would hang out with tells him he’s different and to make time to hang out he says my life shifted and it solely to look out after his 14 year old daughter. His priorities changed and was able to make really good money and now able to buy a house in a good area for the two of them and his mother n law who helps. The sad part that got me down was when he was he kept saying she was my best friend, such a good woman that taught me how to be a good man father and husband and that he will never find another woman like that in this generation of women. Nor that he wanted to because his daughter was his priority. “All she knew was how to be good to others.”It made me think again that People come and go out of your life and if there is one constant you love well and made some kind of great impact on them and their life. I know that I do, I always want to be remembered as a good woman, like faith. That was her name. I told him he couldn’t persuade me in anyway and tell me that’s not his guardian angel with a name like that boy. The tears flooded for the both of us.