10 months postpartum progress!

Rachel

I had my son almost 11 months ago via C-Section and I’m incredibly proud of the progress I’ve made since then!

I was not active AT ALL during my pregnancy from working and being tired (and lazy) and I put on 60 lbs. 😬

At around 4 weeks postpartum, I started going on short walks with the stroller and at 8 weeks postpartum I started to include very light exercises I found on a postpartum channel on YouTube. As of today, I’ve officially lost all 60 lbs!

I haven’t always been on the wagon, and I’ve lost motivation a lot, especially around the holidays. I still love baking all the time, but I try to limit it to banana bread and oatmeal cookies.

I achieved this through intermittent fasting off-and-on, as well as exercising 2-4x per week. Lately I’ve been hitting at least 4x per week as I’m TTC!

I still have stretch marks, 15 lbs. to my goal weight, and imperfections but I’m really happy with how far I’ve come.

I just wanted to share this with you all and hopefully get some good feedback! Anyone can do it! 😁

*Photos are of me pregnant, 8 weeks postpartum and 10 months postpartum.