I feel so lonely recently...

I've been feeling so down and lonely recently. I feel like the first term of uni was so good and I felt so happy because everyone wanted to socialize and make friends and I was always doing things with the friends I made. But now freshers is over, most of my friends (and I don't have a whole lot in the first place) have bfs/gfs and ik that obviously u want to spend time with ur significant other but i feel like everyone is just doing their own separate thing now after freshers and just dont have time for me and I'm always spending time in my room by myself because everyone is always with their SO and the ones who are single I feel like its always me who asks to make plans and no one ever asks me first. I just feel rly down and I used to have really bad social anxiety when I was younger until about 16ish and I feel like its coming back again and I just don't know what to do with my life and I just cry a lot and I don't even clean my room because I don't have any energy and sometimes u can't even see the floor because its so messy. Sorry about the terrible punctuation:( also I have a lot of emotional trauma from my ex boyfriend who broke up with me 7 months ago and said he never loved me so that doesn't help either

Edit: doesn't rly help me feel less lonely when absolutely no one replies to me:(