My 15 year old muttered "Fuck this stuff" while looking over our keto groceries

I have a 15 year old daughter, 18 year old twin boys, and a husband. Back in January I was really angry about how overweight we were all getting. So I told my family we should do the keto diet. My husband said hell no, the twins laughed and went to their rooms, and my 15 year old wasn't paying attention because she was on the phone with her boyfriend. When they left I started to cry (I'm super sensitive) because I felt super overwhelmed and like an idiot. I wiped my tears quickly because being seen crying by your family is embarrassing. My mascara was runny though and my daughter noticed and asked whats wrong. I said nothing but told her that I was going on a keto diet. She asked why and I told her that the household is picking up some weight but I'm dieting solo. Then she told me that she will join me. I asked why and she told me because I'm not letting you go through it alone. So we went shopping together the next day for groceries. We got cheese, almond milk, vegetables, keto (cauliflower) pizza, non-dairy ice cream, etc. About three hours ago I bought some more non dairy ice cream. My daughter eats all throughout the day so she headed towards the kitchen at like 10 pm. I was going downstairs because I forgot to turn the porch lights off and thats when I saw my daughter say "Fuck this stuff" while looking at the ice cream. I went back upstairs but now I'm still thinking about that. Does she not like the diet?? Every time I ask how she feels she tells me we're doing great

Vote below to see results!