Fucking SIL

AFU92

EDIT!!! I did everything possible not to have my kids involved in this!!! And this is not the first time she’s pulled something like this!!! This is actually like the sixth or seventh time so please try to understand where I’m coming from!!

I had my gender reveal Saturday and the whole time planning this thing I’ve purposely tried to plan it to where she wouldn’t come. She always starts drama with someone and it’s just always a shit show with her. She just recently had her second baby(boy) and she’s one of those I’m a perfect mom and know more than you ever will type bitches. I planned it the weekend after she had her baby really hoping she wouldn’t show because she flat out told me she wasn’t because of the baby. Anyway she messages me last minute saying she’s coming so me worried about the baby I post and let everyone know if they’re sick please don’t come. Well anyway everything went perfect until, we find out we’re having a boy! I could see the jealousy and resentment flash across her face when she found out. She was already pissed that I was pregnant as the same time as her and I guess now she’s pissed she won’t have the only grandson 🤷🏻‍♀️ but anyway, my husband and some of his cousins decide they want to boil some crawfish later so my mom leaves my niece with us on top of the three we have plus my little cousin to ride in an extended cab pick up. Keep in mind we’re literally going right up the road not even one minute and you’re there. We already talked to a close friend of his and had the car seats for our girls waiting in their car to put back in our truck when we were ready to leave the crawfish boil because they were going to follow us and bring the two older girls home be cause we live an hour from where the boil and the gender reveal were planned but they left to go get stuff for the boil and we were just going to meet them at my husbands cousins house. Well it gets time for us to leave and of course she flips the fuck out yelling at me that my kids are going to die and I don’t take care of them, and just all this bullshit. I’m trying to just stay calm and I’m just watching her because if she comes at me I’m putting her down. I DO NOT fight, argue, etc in front of my girls because it upsets them, we’re in her mom’s house, and I’m freaking pregnant but I’m not going to let you put hands on me. It was just rude in every way in my opinion. I immediately take my shoes off and tell the two older girls to get the little ones in the truck because I don’t want them to hear her or see me whip her ass. I walk to the bathroom to tell my husband we need to leave now and she cuts me off and starts like chest bumping me?? I push her down into the corner and she gets back up just yelling and whatever. Her mom comes in and is like just come on come on go get in the truck or whatever. I’m still trying to gather everyone’s stuff and all that my husband goes and checks on the girls and cranks the truck for them. I hug his mom tell her bye and I’m sorry. I pick up some cookies and cupcakes for the girls and I’m heading out the door. This bitch starts popping off again 😩😩😩 at this point I’ve had enough and I say yea I’m such a shit mom but you lost the one kid you had at a fucking parade and I kept up with all of mine plus extras that came with us. She was pissed because you never question her parenting skills lmao. Anyway she calls me a meth headed cunt??? I’ve never done meth but I guess she thought it was going to piss me off but I just laughed at her and said really and I guess it flipped a switch in her that I blatantly laughed directly at her?? But she fucking barges off the porch screaming yea yea yea like she’s really done something. Anyway I turn around and hand my husband the cookies and stuff because I know this bitch is mad enough now to try something so I turn around and I’m waiting on her. I’m ready. I’m calm and I’m focused and then husband comes barreling out of the truck and shoves her a good ten feet saying she better not put her fucking hands on me etc then turns around and tells me to get the fuck in the truck now. So I listen, we leave, he asks if I’m alright and all that. And we go have the rest of a great fucking day! But should I go beat this bitches ass after this baby or just let it lay until she starts more shit? The take no shit country ass half of me wants to beat the shit out of her for disrespecting me, my kids, her freaking angel of a mom, and ruining my good day. But the mom, try to do good, be nice sweet side of me is like don’t start more trouble over her let it happen again and light her ass up. I know it was a long story but I had to get it out...thanks for reading!!!