Periods suddenly late, got me like... (A bitmoji infertility story)

He

Hmm, well I mean I am almost always exactly on time so like I could possibly be...

But i should probably wait a day or so and not get my hopes up again, but inside I'm dieing like...

So here we are, late day 2 and I'm like well I'm already late so no need to waste an expensive FRER so I pull out a cheapie, squat on down and sit here like...

But then a BFN shows up and I'm like, well maybe its just not that sensitive and I should check in a day or so...

Alright so fast forward and I'm 4 days late and this is getting crazy for my body. I grab another cheapie and stare at it like, come on little lines, I know you're in there...

But another BFN just stares me in the face. This is getting ridiculous...

5 days late and I'm over here dreaming at night like...

and reading all my pregnant friends posts complaint about their pregnancy like...

6 days late and I grab the FRER ready for the battle of not knowing finally to be over and...... another BFN...

So I mean, now I know I'm not pregnant. Those things are like expensive magic 8 balls. Now I'm sitting here like...

Day 7 comes and I'm done with these games. Inside I don't know whether to be mad, sad, or what. I'm just sitting here like, alright Flo, enough of your BS. Let's get this over with...

So here comes this morning, 8 days late (11 late according to my other <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">period app</a>) and guess who decided to finally show their stupid face. Yea, hello there Flo. Bout darn time...

But real talk y'all, this secondary infertility sucks and its eating me alive...

This was the first month i actually didn't obsess and i tried to stay positive and not stress about it until after I was actually late. But the excitement of a late period is overwhelming and often we are internally struggling and nobody even realizes it. It just plain sucks and im sorry if you're going through it too. Since we are hoping to avoid a DEC/JAN birthday we are taking a break the next few months. I hope it helps reset some things but who knows. In the meantime, I've decided to keep my mind and attention busy and focus on a different wiener for a while. So I'm happy to announce we have This sweet mini dachshund named Ruby Rayne who will be joining our family in 2 weeks. So baby dust to you all out there and wish me luck with puppy training!