High DHEA-sulfate and Testosterone levels

Br

Sorry this is a bit long.. so my husband and I have been ttc for over a year and I finally had bloodwork done and an abdominal and transvaginal ultrasound done. My ultrasounds came back perfect but my bloodwork came back high. A normal level for DHEA-sulfate for a woman shouldn’t pass 438 and mines at 503 and testosterone for a woman shouldn’t be past 48 and mines at 60. I’m worried because I was doing research and a cause of that can be adrenal tumors and cancer. The adrenal glands are located on the kidneys. Now what concerns me is that for the past 1 and half years I’ve been having bad kidney pain and I kept thinking they were uti’s or kidney infection but every time I go get tested they come back negative and that there is no bacteria in my urine. The pain I experience is located in the area of my kidneys and it gets excruciating at times where I have to sit down. I do have cystic acne which I now know is from high levels of the testosterone in my body. My obgyn didn’t explain anything to me and I had to keep calling the office just to get my results because the office wasn’t making time to call me. I already have a referral to shady grove fertility but I know it can take some time getting in there. I’m just very concerned on why my lab work is high. I know with my hormones being off is why I haven’t not gotten pregnant now. And I know none of you all are doctors but if anyone knows any info or has had similar bloodwork can you give me and advice or anything to give me a peace of mind.