What would you do?

Ashley

So we have our babysitter mondays and Wednesdays. My husband works a weird schedule but we always need her on those two days. Occasionally one weekend a month. I let her know ahead of time for the Mondays and Wednesdays which week we will need her.

Anyways, two weeks ago (monday), she got stranded out of town. She doesnt drive and was having her bf bring her. Well her bf got stuck at work longer. Then on Wednesday, she called in sick. Ok...it sucks but shit happens. The following week, we didnt need her. I like to reach out to her and remind her that we will need her the upcoming week.

I havent heard from her since Wednesday when she called in sick. Shes ok because shes posting all over Facebook. My call went straight to vm, texts arent going through and she's leaving me on unread status on fb messenger.

We are kind of stressing out for childcare this week and asked my SIL if she would be able to help and she said yes.

Would you try reaching out to the sitter again or just fire her and take baby to my SIL?