I don’t really like women

Maybe admitting this on a women’s forum isn’t the best idea but I’m also curious if any others feel this way too.

For the most part, I dislike women. Meeting me, you would NEVER guess I felt this way. I love the women in my family and I love my girl friends— a few I’ve even talked to about this and they’ve agreed— that overall girls are so annoying. I feel like we’re constantly trying to be a sex symbol. The way we talk, the way we dress. Makeup and tight clothes just trying to be attractive... guys literally throw on shorts and a t-shirt and they are good. They don’t try so hard to impress and I respect that. And take a look at social media. Flaunting bodies for any speck of validation. In general I feel that women are bitchy and catty and fake. I had girl bullies as a little kid, and women trying to get with my man as an adult. It’s not that I’m jealous of other women’s looks or success (I’m set on both) But I guess somewhere along the way women have given me a bad taste in my mouth. And I honestly hope I don’t have a daughter... I’d love her to pieces but I’d rather be a boy mom this day and age.