dear mom

I've lived alone with you my whole life, we were so close, you were my like my bestie & both of us were happy and we could tell each other everything. but everything changed in October 2019.(i think)

you met a guy, lets call him E.

(& he has a daughter btw, lets call her M)

and like 8 months later we all moved to a new house together. It was hard for all of us because nun of us were used to it.

Me and M are so close, we're almost like sisters now.

but you and E argue a lot, its something almost everyday...and its the smallest things ever and im tired of hearing/seeing it. Its not your fault mom, its E's fault...always

He is nice most of the time & he loves you a lot mom but i can see that you're hurting inside & every time i yell at you two for arguing you always pretend like nothing happened...even tho i heard/saw it...idrk why u do it tbh...its not like i didn't notice...But i seriously don't get why E wanna make you feel bad, he always says "No i'll do the dishes, no i'll make the food, i'll do it bby" and then later he says

"You don't do anything at all🙄" & makes you feel bad...what he's saying isn't even true because you take care of me & M, you do the laundry, you help us with everything!

And i know that you two are happy together most of the time...but it really makes me mad to see that someones hurting you. I think that he's really Toxic when he's doing this. But i really don't want you two to break up because both of you mean so much to me...and we do have fun together most of the times.

Anyway, i just feel like we're not that close anymore. It feels like we barely know each other. We never have time to talk in the same way as before or to be alone. We've talked about this and you told me that you feel the same way and i know you do...but its just hard cuz we don't live alone anymore and i really miss you mom, i miss the old you...remember those nights when we'd lay on the couch and watch movies together & eat fruit and dip it in chocolate...and you'd lay next to me and just hug me and play with my hair...I miss those nights so much....

I LOVE YOU MOM, YOU MEAN EVERYTHING TO ME.♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I hope that things get better & that E stops telling you these things. I also hope that we can get closer again and spend more time togethe...miss you🥺❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️