Pregnant after ectopic.. HELP!

[Confused]

i found out that i am pregnant for the first time since my ectopic in may of 2018 which ended in me getting my right tube removed due to rupture at 5w6d... i got my first BFP last week. as of today i’m only about 5w4d i’ve had some moderate cramping on my right side where my tube was removed as well as back pain & mild cramping on my left. 2 days ago i started spotting, nothing major just some pink on the tissue when i wiped, it only happened for about an hour and by the 3rd time i went to the restroom, nothing. i went to the dr. yesterday just bc of my history and she gave me a vaginal ultrasound, she said she saw where there was some fluid but it could come from ovulation, she looked at my uterus and showed me where she believed the yolk sac was beginning to form.. i’m VERY nervous bc i just started spotting again and during my first ectopic i saw 3 drs and they all told me that every thing looked fine.. has anyone else had this issue? the pain is no where as severe as during my ectopic but i’m also afraid of miscarrying.. any reassurance or advice would help 🤕🤕🤕