OPK 1st cycle after MC ?

Ashley

So, I MC at 8 weeks about a month ago... I started using OPK strips last week. I purchased the Premama ones and started using the app. However, I never used them before so I don't know what my lowest point of LH is. I was really hoping my period would be here today, as I've always went right back to normal after my normal pregnancies, but it's not...I guess there is no way the strips can show if I've already ovulated? I can't figure out what the numbers actually mean, and without a reference u guess there is no telling. I feel like I'm pmsing minus the sore breasts. At this point I'm not tracking to conceive... That isnt happening until I get through this first cycle, as I've read the first period kinda resets your uterine lining and finishes truly cleaning it out... I guess my questions is ... Are there any tips to using OPK after a mc? I should have started sooner. Also, when tracking a cycle with an app it always says to treat the first day of bleeding with the mc as the first day of last period, but if it's not returning as normal is there any point in putting that cycles data into the app, won't it just throw it off? I've always had very normal regular cycles, and expect I still will once my body gets there. I really just want this cycle to begin..