My sons 2nd Birthday

Ray • •Momma of 2 • •wife to be•

Hello ladies, my SO and I decided to have my sons birthday party at a campground that has a clubhouse with a pool and tub hot in another room along with a playground near the club house ( i added a photo of part of it)

We are using his step fathers and grandparents member ship and only 10 people are allowed with 1 member ship so we are very thankful for them. Also we are thinking about picking up a few boxes of pizza and bread sticks from little cearsers and doing cake and ice cream. We thought it would be a good idea for the kids instead of renting a hall or having it at home as of right now we are having house problems and it wont fit everyone. 😂😒 that way the kids could swim or even go outside and play. We are having it the first Saturday of May, and also having Toy story theme and i added photos below of the decorations we will have. ( the wall stickers are for his room)

But im trying to make everything perfect, and kid fun.

Do you think this is a good idea??

Yes parents and adults will be with and around the kids if swimming (of course)

I'm also having thoughts on doing trains instead of toy story because my son LOVES trains also. 😂❤

How would you decide? Just kinda pick one?

The train decorations would be like the toy story ones.

THANK YOU to the people who comment and help me on this. Its long, but very appreciated. ❤