What do you think???

Sheliehj • 24. 1 baby in heaven (May 2018). Mommy of a sweet baby boy (March 2020). Faith. Trust. Baby dust.

I was tested for cholestasis because I cant stand itching in my hands and feet. My doctor put me on urso two weeks ago and today my results came back and my levels look ‘normal’.

I have read that it could take weeks after the itching starts for levels to show high on blood tests and I still have the horrible itch especially at night.

If my levels were bad doctor was going to induce me at 36+5 but since they were normal he suggested we go until 38w. I shared my anxiety with him because I know that after 37w cholestasis could be deadly for baby and he told me he agreed on inducing me at 37w. So now Im getting induced next Thursday!

On one hand Im happy because I couldnt handle loosing another baby but on the other Im worried about baby coming too soon or something going wrong because I was to nervous to wait til 38 weeks.

What do you think about my situation? Was I ok to share my anxiety with the doctor?