Severe pain, shaking, period... Has anyone experienced this?

SJ • 24 | Lifestyle + Travel Blogger

Woke up yesterday feeling a lack of appetite, nauseas and just bleh and my period kind of started. My back had been hurting randomly and my whole body kind of ached. I spent the whole day on the couch and it hurt to move around. Fast forward to bed time, I got into bed and it was the worst thing ever. I started shaking, the pain in my back and now abdomen started literally killing me, I felt like I couldn’t breath. I started getting goosebumps, felt like I was dying. My boyfriend gave me medicine and a cool cloth but nothing. I was shaking severely and the pain was unbearable. I ended up falling asleep but then woke up sweating and feeling delirious at like 4 am. It felt like a fever breaking but the pain subsided. I fell back asleep and woke up today and the pain was worse. I started crying and my boyfriend called the emergency number. I’m doing a program abroad in Madrid and as you may know, Spain is on lockdown due to Corona and going to the hospital is unadvised. The conversation with the emergency person was frustrating and we ended being put on hold for an hour and half and no one ended up showing up. So, we ended up going on google and nothing... which is why I am here, to see if anyone has felt this before? Or experienced something like this. Also, my period color was almost black and there were so many blood clots on the pad and I’ve never experienced anything like this before. Has anyone else? 😭😭😭😭😭😭