2 1/2 month old is inconsolable one weekend day only - why?

RyRy

My daughter is 2 1/2 months old. Overall she is a very happy/content baby. But for about a month now, every weekend, one of the days she just has a very bad/off day. If Saturday is good, I know Sunday won’t be. If Saturday is bad, Sunday is normally fine. It almost always starts around 4-5am, and she’s inconsolable most of the day. The only time she isn’t screaming and crying is if she’s eating or sleeping. It generally lasts until 2-3pm. She won’t have a fever, her ears don’t seem to ache, she poops everyday so I don’t think it’s constipation, and she’s also hungry and takes bottles fine. I’ve asked her dr and she tells me as long as there’s no fever, she’s eating and having wet diapers she’s fine. But she just cannot be soothed when she’s like this. And it’s ONLY one day on the weekend. She’s been at daycare for a month and the lady always tells me she does good, and is content all day long. That’s how she is for me in the mornings and the evenings when we get home too. But it’s just one day every weekend she is not ok. And I don’t know why. I’ve heard of babies having a witching hour, but would she just maybe have a witching day? Is it bc we aren’t on the same schedule as the daycare? JW what ppl think or if someone has dealt with something similar.