Did anyone else have PPD that made you not even wanna go outside😞

Since I’ve had my baby I don’t go out or do anything.. I just stay in bed clean & take care of my son. I always feel alone I have just so many feelings... my boyfriend gets to see his friends (I’m not saying he’s constantly doing it but he often does) & I’m just tied to my son. I love my son with all of my heart but I need my own time & I feel like my boyfriend doesn’t appreciate me.. I do most of the work & I have to bitch at him most of the time for him to help me. Every once in awhile he will help me on his own but most of the time if my son starts crying he will give him to me. I feel like I’m sad all of the time.. depressed... suicidal thoughts... like I’d never kill myself but I think about it sometimes... I want to go to therapy but I know they’ll put me in a mental hospital just for my thoughts... I feel so Underappreciated...  so stressed all of the time.. I often cry because I don’t know what to do with my feelings or thoughts... when I tell my boyfriend some of these things he thinks I’m over reacting or something idk sometimes I just need a hug you know? I feel so alone... like no one understands me...

Vote below to see results!