Say it isn't so!

Alexis • God 1st than my Hubby & now baby 😊
I'm so so extremely sad to post this. Yesterday I went for an ultrasound and the Dr. told me that she is 95% certain I'm going to have a miscarriage within the next few days. I'm so hurt I'm so sad and I'm so confused! My other two ultrasounds (at a clinic)where fine I was earlier than I expected according to the clinic but both times things where progressing and yesterday when I finally got my insurance situated I went in to see the OBGYN and she said she sees lots of debris that looks like blood and that she's 95% sure I'm going to misscarry she said she could be wrong but she's sure she's right so part of me has some hope but at the same time I don't want to make myself feel worse. They took blood tests and decided they where going to check my pregnancy levels and than do them again on Wednesday. I was told if they aren't doubled by Wednesday from yesterday's results than its another confirmation that my pregnancy is not progressing. I don't know who you all believe in but prayers and positive thoughts would be very much appreciated.
Thank you!