Constipation and gas pains in early pregnancy?

Ti

I found out I was pregnant about a week and a half ago. I'm 6weeks+3 days and have had the worst cramps, gas, bloating you can think of! My fiance even complained and asked if I could burp less, which he has never asked of me before. He usually thinks it's funny but recently, he's had enough 🤣. I tell him I can't help it! It's the baby and the progesterone. So I've been only able to poop like once or twice a day, and they are usually the rabbit poops, completely unsatisfying and I'd sit on the toilet like a man does, for hours and nothing! I was pretty miserable for a couple of days. I thought something was going wrong with the pregnancy, called the doctor, and they said they aren't seeing anyone due to the CDC or whomever, said that due to Corona Virus, they are unable to see any patients or set appointments. At this point I start panicking and I just don't know what to do. So I'm in the bathroom during one of these gassy fits, crying on the floor, because of the pain. It feels like I need to take a massive shit but can't and my fiance feels bad because there is nothing he can do about it. So I sit on the ledge of the bathtub and squat, and then I feel this immense pressure and I ask him to run downstairs and grab the Squatty potty. He bought this squatty potty years ago for himself and I always thought it was silly and banned it from our shared bathroom and made him keep it in the spare bedroom. That Squatty Potty SAVED MY LIFE! Omg, 5 minutes with that thing and I had the most relieving poop EVER! Even today, I don't feel that terrible gas I had for the past week. I will swear by Squatty Potty for that terrible constipation that doesn't seem to move, I'm so happy. I told him that was the best purchase he ever made and he bought it before he even met me 🤣🤣! Squatty Potty! It does such an amazing job. 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🥰