Advise šŸ˜©plz

So Iā€™ve been dating this guy for 10 months now and Iā€™ve been feeling really upset. He hasnā€™t been giving me any attention at all. Weā€™d text once and itā€™s to say Goodmorning. Things just havenā€™t been feeling right. Last night I encouraged him to call me because I needed to let him know how I was feeling. He himself said heā€™s hiding stuff from because he knows how Iā€™d react. Obviously I was hurt that my own partner Iā€™ve been dating for this long doesnā€™t know how to tell me things. My ex literally did the same. He hid stuff from me, went to parties at 3 in the morning, hooked up with girls while with me. So I keep telling my current bf that he shouldnā€™t be scared to tell me things, Iā€™m constantly letting him know that Iā€™m here for him. My current bf has broken up with me once throughout our relationship. When he broke up with me I was shattered to pieces, my friends decided to take me out to have a girls night out, they didnā€™t want me to be alone at the time. As were walking I hear a voice say ā€œ hey Andreaā€ so I look up and itā€™s my ex......I say hey, he gives me a hug and we go on our way. My friends and I were about to spark up and I invited him just cause it felt right at that moment. So we talk things out , I let him know that my bf broke up with me and he proceeds to say that him and his gf broke up to. It was so crazy because it all happened in that one day. We then proceed to talk for a while and then FaceTime for a few days. My bf wanted me back and told me that He made a mistake. My dumbass goes back with him and now Iā€™m left here not getting any attention. Idk if I did the wrong thing but I texted my ex thanking him for being there for me through that rough time. He hasnā€™t responding but I get it , I made him feel like I wanted him then just totally left šŸ˜©what do I do now ? Btw my current bf has never spoiled me, barely post me, and I donā€™t expect to be spoiled but I do expect to be showed some love šŸ˜”and thatā€™s what I havenā€™t felt in a while...