Coronavirus

I know you’re all probably tired of hearing about this but I just want someone’s opinion.

I’m about 12-14 weeks pregnant, I have a 2 year old and a 1 year old. We live in Louisiana which has about 1,172 cases as of now.

What I need advice/opinions on is that I am sick(I always seem to get sick in early pregnancy), I have been sick for about 3 weeks now. I thought it was allergies but it’s just getting worse. Im constantly sneezing, starting to cough more, and I’m struggling to get a good breath in. Ive had problems with my lungs and breathing my entire life, nothing has been diagnosed for that but I’ve been told I don’t have the strongest lungs or immune system.

We live with my 54 year old mother and my 77 year old grandmother, my mother suggests I go get tested but the thing is all hospitals around me are full to the brim, if I don’t have it and I go to the hospital I’ll most definitely be exposed. If I do have it then I’m exposing my family. I’m very conflicted on what to do right now.

I have not had a fever the entire time Ive been sick, just the cough and shortness of breath.