Mental health during the Coronavirus pandemic

I used to get really bad Anxiety attacks back in 2014 to where I would feel as I was literally dying. I couldn’t breathe, I would feel nauseas, super fatigue, dizzy, racing heart, sweaty and crying spells. After a while my anxiety lessened and became tolerable to the point that I knew exactly how to control it before it got really bad. Now today, during these worrying times were currently going through my “2014 Anxiety” has returned. I’m constantly living in fear. Every day I wake up dreading to start the day. I put so much in my head that I feel as I have the virus myself. During this time of year I get real bad sinusitis and allergies. I can’t even sneeze or feel any sinus or allergy symptom because I feel like I’m dying. I have not stopped googling wether I’m having a normal sinus/allergy symptom or if I have the coronavirus. I’m seriously going crazy and crying as I type this. I want this to be over, I can’t take it. I’m a mom of 2 and I’m fearing for our lives, I’m also trying to remain sane during these times but my anxiety is taking over. Please tell me I’m not crazy ? Anybody else going through something similar ?