Nervous

Angie

My husband is starting a new job as a C.O. Trainee. He starts the academy on April 20th and will be working like crazy, which I can respect! The only concerning part is he doesn’t necessarily have any idea how his shifts will be or if he’d even qualify for any sort of time off. I have a scheduled c section on May 7th, if I don’t go into labor prior to that. I scheduled a csection because the worst part about my first pregnancy was being induced for 4 days after going into labor at 36W and 3 Days.

With everything going on, I’m just fearful that I will be left alone in the hospital while he runs to go to the academy or he will be in a pinch which will result in him getting penalized. Also the hospital I plan on giving birth at only allows one overnight visitor. I hope (I know it sounds bad) I go into labor early like I did with my first and he’s able to stay with me in the hospital.

***sorry if this is annoying or irritating. I just feel like I am on such a roller coaster of emotions right now.