Sad for them

Ju

So a few days ago my niece and nephews dad had a massive heart attack. His brother is an emt and was doing chest compressions on him for 9 mins before the ambulance arrived. They took him to the hospital and he was placed on a ventilator. They checked to see if he had any brain waves and they said they seen some and his body was started to reject the ventilator so they had to put him into medically induced coma and they said he was starting to move his fingers and eyes a little but last night he took a turn for the worst and the doctor said he no longer seen any brain waves so they took him off life support and at 3am he passed away.. My niece and nephew are only 8 and 9 and I feel so horrible for them. My sister is going to be telling them as soon as his brother gets there. We recently lost my uncle last week so this is another pain they have to deal with but this is a little different bc this was their daddy and guys I just want to cry bc I feel so bad for them 😭. I lost my dad a year and a half ago so I know what it's like but they're only children! He was only 38 years old. I just needed to vent. Please keep them in your prayers 😞