Excited to NOT know 😊

Whoknewspoons

Last week I found out I'm pregnant, and I think I don't want to know the sex! I have a 1 year old, so she won't really care whether she gets a brother or sister, and grandparents and relatives will get over not knowing, though I'm hoping for not much friction there. My husband, however, really wants to know. So we came up with a plan.

We will only have one ultrasound after 8 weeks if all goes well, the 20 week anatomy scan. After the technician tells my husband what the baby is, we're going to go shopping for a going home outfit! We'll pick out two, and then I'll go to the car while he checks out. He'll only buy the right outfit, and wrap it up for the hospital bag when he get home! That way of I can't stand the suspense, there's still a cute reveal, and either way I get to help choose a hospital outfit for my new baby.

I'm not finding out because to me it won't matter in the end, but this is a way for my husband and I to bond some more during this pregnancy even though we have very different surprise thresholds 😅