Did I do this all wrong with fiance???

So I have been with my now fiance for 11ish months now. We got engaged in Jan and I also got pregnant in Jan...I always knew he wanted a baby but I didn't know I was pregnant when he proposed. We have never lived together and he just moved into my place last week. His family lives in Canada so I have only met his mom once. He isn't employeed currently...he has a ton of money in his bank so we should be fine financially as I have debt and am not great with money but have a good job. I should have saving but dont so working on that. He has made a lot of money on medical sales but left his job at the first of the year and hasn't found another job yet. My apt is very small and not sure how we would buy a home at this point as I have badish credit and no savings and he has no job so worried about being able to get a home loan. His parents are loaded so they might help up but I am wondering if I have put myself in a potentially bad situation. I love him but not knowing each other a year yet, never having lived together, not knowing his family, and now pregnant I am seeing if amyone thinks this will end well for me. I also have a tiny worry he just wanted a baby...he wanted me to get off birth control after dating 5 months. I kept taking it up until Dec not thinking I would get pregnant easily due to endometriosis. What if he just wanted a baby and I was just the incubator. I fear like maybe this all moved too fast and is gonna end poorly:( Any advice or words of support that this could end well...and this is maybe just me being worried and paranoid.