painful bump under clit hood

So recently I realized that I’ve had uncomfortable pain in my labia for some time, I inspected myself and found a whitish yellow bump that sticks straight up and honestly, however gross this is, kind of looks like a small smushed up piece of corn. I have to pull my clit hood back all the way to see it. I scoured the internet for literal hours trying to figure out what they were but couldn’t find anything. Its definitely not a pimple or an STD, or smegma. I also couldn’t clean it out without it being extremely painful and also it’s pretty hard to reach. I went to my doctor and she said she had never seen anything like it before, but she managed to pull something out from under my clit hood with tweezers (hurt like hell, thought I was gonna start crying in that stupid doctors office) but she said I was all good to go. She said it might have just been debris or a buildup of some sort, but I thought that was weird because I clean very well down there and my underwear are all smooth silky material that wouldn’t leave any debris. After my appointment, the pain went away for about a week, but then returned again. I just checked and the exact same looking weird buildup is back, and I can’t get it out with tweezers by myself like the doctor did because it hurts so badly. It’s like it’s stuck in a hole or something 😂 I’m pretty sure there’s no hole under the very back of the clit hood but I don’t usually look that hard so tell me if i’m wrong? Has anybody else experienced this? Any tips on how to try and clean it out less painfully? I don’t want to go to my doctor again especially with the covid-19 outbreak right now ):